- Supports acquisition planning and contracts management by providing senior-level expertise in the development of contract requirements packages.
- Assists the government in developing contracts solutions relating to complex production, logistics, and technical engineering performance demands,to include identifying cost relationships between those demands and the development of independent government cost estimates for use during contract negotiations.
- Develops courses of action in activities including, but not limited to, the detailed preparation of contracts related program documents for eachphase of the Utility Helicopters acquisition life cycle; participation in the development of USG Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCE); and, development of contractual Performance Work Statements (PWS) with concurrent Contract Data Requirements Lists(CDRLs) deliverable requirements.
- Provides both technical and cost analysis expertise in support of proposal evaluation activities.
- Supports post-contract award activities consist of daily contract management/administration to include assisting with deliverables tracking,change proposals, modifications, and close outs.
- Participates in meetings, to include facilitating integrated process team (IPT) meetings through leadership as required in supporting IntegratedProduct Teams as a subject matter expert, keeping minutes and maintaining actions items.
- Review and submit for final approval to the Contracting Officer's Representative contract requirement packages (CRP).
Must currently possess an active and transferrable DoD security clearance with current investigation at the required level.Must be able to maintain the required clearance.
- 3-5 years' experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient use in Word, PowerPoint, and emphasis on Excel
- Good interpersonal skills to be able to interrelate with technical, logistical, and business personnel to coordinate program funding requirements
Qualified applicants please submit your resume to email@example.com.