Bachelor degree in electrical engineering from an ABET accredited college or university with at least 2-4 years of experience required. Key duties under this Task Order include:
- Designs and codes software components, units, and modules that meet product specifications and development schedules.
- Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
- Tests and debugs assigned components and units.
- Participates in large system and subsystem planning.
- Collaborates with hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems and works with them to resolve incompatibilities.
- Writes and updates technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
- Troubleshoots problems and provides customer support for software operating systems and application issues.
- Advises hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Periodic travel to test locations will be required. The candidate must currently hold or be eligible to obtain a secret security clearance.
Qualified applicants please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.