MCIA provides knowledge, services, and expertise to inform planning for expeditionary maneuvers from the point of departure to the objective, and through the full range of military operations. MCIA support to expeditionary operations enables joint and combined forces to employ the right force, in the right place, at the right time to win today’s battles.
- Expeditionary Support Packages
- Advanced geospatial analysis
- Littoral and trafficability studies
- Foreign marine and police force assessments
- Identity intelligence
- Processing and exploiting full motion video threats.
MCIA applies in-depth understanding of emerging military, cultural, and technological advancements to drive experimentation, wargaming, combat development, and the acquisition process and meet the needs of the Marine Corps and the nation in the future operating environment.
MCIA support to capability development ensures that he Marine Corps will maintain the strategic, operational, and tactical advantage needed to defeat tomorrow’s adversaries.
- Scientific and technical intelligence
- Regional and technology forecasts
- Anti-Access/Area Denial expertise
- System threat assessments
- Emerging and disruptive technologies
- Lifecycle intelligence support to material solutions
- Foreign material acquisition and exploitation